Friday, March 12, 2010

This is a test - a work in progress.

It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words; and, to paraphrase: a journey of a thousand words begins with a single keystroke.  This is my attempt to become more proficient and comfortable with modern technology - and to communicate.  My use of computers to this date has been limited by a reluctance to take the risk of making myself vulnerable and subject to ridicule.  Which, of course, is ludicrous, but that's the way my lack of confidence manifests itself.  Please bear with me as I stumble into the future!

So - this is the first installment, however inconsequential, of my attempt to become a Blogger.  I tried this once before and stopped (more hesitation); but my motivation at this time is my imminent trip to Israel, in late May, and the desire to share observations - and hopefully, photos! - during that experience.  

Between now and then, I'll attempt to "practice" this new "skill"!


No comments:

Post a Comment